Terms & Conditions
- The information provided on this website has been compiled for your convenience. FBHS (Aust) Pty Ltd t/as Fair Dinkum Sheds (FDS) makes no warranties about the accuracy or completeness of any of the information displayed on this web site.
- While FDS accepts its legal obligations, be aware however that to the extent permitted by law, FDS, including its directors, affiliates, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assignees, will not accept any liability for any loss, damage or any other injury resulting from the use of this web site.
- The limitation on liability contained in paragraph 2 applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages that you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profit, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
- Links to other websites are provided for your convenience and FDS is not responsible for the information contained in those web sites. The provision of a link to another web site does not constitute an endorsement or approval of that web site, or any products or services offered on that web site, by FDS. FDS will not accept any liability for the use of those links to connect to web sites that are not under our control.
- Nothing in this web site constitutes or is intended to constitute an offer of, or an invitation to purchase or subscribe for, securities.
- FDS does not accept any liability for any investment decisions made on the basis of this information. This web site does not constitute financial advice and should not be taken as such. FDS urges you to obtain professional advice before proceeding with any investment.
- FDS grants you a limited licence to download this web site for personal use only. Unless otherwise indicated, copyright in this website and the information contained in it including any designs, text, graphics, content, tables and images belong to FBHS (Aust) Pty Ltd. All rights reserved. You are not permitted to reproduce or alter this web site, or any copy of it, for any other purpose without the prior express written consent of FDS.
- FDS reserves the right to make changes, modifications, additions, deletions and corrections to the web site, at any time and without notice.
FBHS (Aust) Pty Limited ABN 83 126 232 504 trading as Fair Dinkum Sheds. A member of the Fletcher Building Group.
In this policy we explain how and why we collect your personal information, how we use it, and what controls you have over our use of it.
Collection of Information
Consequences of not Providing Requested Information
Failure to provide necessary personal information when requested may result in certain services not being available to you.
Use & Disclosure
Your personal information may be used by us and our employees, officers, agents, contractors and affiliates (being any person or other entity which directly or indirectly controls, is controlled by or is under common control with us) for the purposes of administration of our services, notifying you about changes to our services, recordkeeping following termination of our services to you, marketing, promotional and publicity purposes (including direct marketing, market research and surveys), analysis in aggregate form, generally to do business with you and technical maintenance. If you have chosen to join our database, we may also use your email address from time to time, to tell you about the latest news and offers from Fair Dinkum Sheds and other companies in the Fletcher Building Group.
Access and Correction Rights
Under the Privacy Act 1993 you have rights of access to and correction of your personal information. Such requests should be made by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To read more on privacy legislation or the Privacy Principles we recommend that you visit the Office of the Privacy Commissioners website at www.privacy.org.nz.